REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Due to the highly perishable and customized nature of our products, we batch and prepare our Earthly Cleanses and Earthly Eats orders within 12 hours of your scheduled pick-up or home delivery. Our goal is to ensure you are getting the freshest cold pressed juice possible! If you cancel your order outside of our policy we end up throwing it out, which is a horrible waste of expensive organic produce.
We strongly encourage you to do a shorter cleanse (1 to 7 days) before your sign for a longer cleanse (30 to 90 day) with us. A shorter cleanse will allow you to sample our juices so that you can make sure you like how they taste and the positive affects of them within your body. Regrettably, if you get them home and do not like them, we cannot refund or replace or refund your order.
For a full refund on pick up orders your cancellation must be made the night before by midnight the day before your scheduled pick-up time. You will be given the opportunity to reschedule your pick-up but we will not refund your purchase. If you miss your scheduled pick-up time you will still be responsible for full payment of your order. Currently our pick-up window for our Longbeach location is by appointment only and is only from 7-8pm on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings. If you miss the window you can call or text 310-404-6804 and request a last minute overnight delivery. At this time we will add a delivery fee and a gear deposit to your card. We currently do not offer any additional pick-up times.
HOME DELIVERIES & WEEKLY SUBSCRIPTIONS
All sales are final on delivered orders that have been processed on our website or over the phone with on of our food coaches. If you need to change your delivery date after booking this can be done up to 8pm the day before your delivery is scheduled to be delivered. If you need to pause your weekly subscription this must be done the night before your next delivery by 8pm. When a subscription is paused it is not refunded, it remains in our system until it is resumed as a credit for that week or month.
STOLEN, MISS DELIVERED, LOST DELIVERIES, MISSING OR WRONG ITEMS IN MY ORDER
- Stolen: If your juices are stollen off your porch before you wake up and pull them in we will re-deliver your order on our next production day after your have provided a safer location for the delivery to be delivered to.
- Missed Delivery: If for some reason we failed to deliver your order on your booked delivery day we will contact you over phone or email to re-book your cleanse. Usually when we miss an order we will through in an extra quart to make up for our mistake. If you are not able to re-schedule we will give you a full refund. Currently all the orders are delivered between 10pm and 7am Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday nights and if we can not access your porch we will not drop your order, it will be returned to the kitchen and you will have to pay for re-delivery once you have given us proper access.
- Lost Deliveries: If you wake up and your order is not on your porch as planed we recommend that you check with your neighbors – 99% of the time it is simply next door or they have taken it inside for you. If your delivery is no where to be found please contact us via text at 310-404-6804 with a picture of our your door way and we will begin the process of locating your order with our driver – 9 times out of 10 the order is found and redelivered with in 3-4 hours.
- I didn’t order juice: If you are reading this and you have received an order that is not yours please text us at 310-404-6804 letting us know and then re-ice the order and leave it on your porch so our driver can come pick it up and take it to the correct address.
MISSING, WRONG ITEMS IN MY ORDER, & SPOILED ITEMS
- Missing Items: If we missed an item or two in your order we will do our best to deliver that item free of charge that following day so your cleanse does not derailed. If you are not on a cleanse we will add the missing item to your next order or give you a refund for this item.
- Wrong Items: If you received the wrong items in your order we will gladly pick-up these items and replace them with the correct items on the same day they are delivered. We greatly appreciate if you can re-ice the items and put them on your porch for pick up. If you receive items that mistakenly have food in them that you have notified you are allergic to we will gladly pick them up and replace them with items you can consume free of charge, Please Please if you are allergic to an item in a drink do not drink it because we can not be responsible if you unintentionally sending yourself to the hospital.
- Spoiled Items: If you receive a juice that is broken, half empty or the contents is spoiled we will refund this item and or replace it free of charge on your next delivery. Our juice and food items must be kept cold at all times because of there raw nature they are highly perishable – we can only guarantee them for 4-5 days if they have been kept cold. If your juices or smoothies pop when you open them they are no longer viable, they have fermented or gone off and could cause food poisoning. Once again please do not drink or eat the item because we can not be responsible if you unintentionally sending yourself to the hospital.
GEAR DEPOSIT: BAG AND GLASS BOTTLE DEPOSITS
When you make an order with us you will see an initial charge to your card for your purchased items and a delivery fee. At midnight the night before your delivery you will see an additional charge of $1.50 per a quart and $15.00 a bag. This is a fully refundable gear deposit that will be refunded once our delivery driver picks up your glass and bags and checks them back in after your cleanse. If you return everything the entire deposit will be returned. This policy keeps us in the black and allows us to continue to have a earthly packaging model. To return your gear and jars simply email us with a request and we will schedule a gear return pick up.
All our content and our food based items are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We recommend that you always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on on our website. We are not doctors or medical professionals and we are not legally aloud to offer medical advice or make any claims that your will reverse a specific symptom or disease by consuming our foods or participating in our coaching programs or our by putting our culinary education into practice.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor, go to the emergency department, or call 911 immediately. Earthly Juices and the chef’s that work here do not medically recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on www.bringmejuice.com or www.earthlyjuicecart.com. Reliance on any information provided by Earthly Juices employees, contracted writers, or medical professionals presenting content for publication to www.bringmejuice.com or www.earthlyjuicecart.com is solely at your own risk.